Welcome, and thank you for wanting to contribute to the [Obsidian Tasks plugin](https://github.com/obsidian-tasks-group/obsidian-tasks)!
Every contribution is much appreciated!
## How to read this documentation
Getting the most from this documentation:
- If you are looking at this directory **on GitHub**:
- instead visit its Obsidian Publish site [publish.obsidian.md/tasks-contributing](https://publish.obsidian.md/tasks-contributing).
- If you are looking at this directory **on your local machine**:
- open the `contributing/` folder as a **vault in Obsidian**.
## For Contributors
- See [[About Contributing]] if you are thinking of making a pull request
- See [[About Building]] if you would like to build and run the plugin on your machine
- See [[About Testing]] to learn about automated and manual testing of the plugin
- See [[About Debugging]] for tips to debug the plugin
- See [[About Code]] for descriptions of the project's source code
- See [[About Documentation]] if you would like to improve and test the user docs
## For Maintainers
- [[About Dependencies]]
- [[About Releases]]
## Other information
- [[Useful Links]]