# for Plugin Developers to Automate Tests
This note collects resources and guides for beginner and expert developers wanting to write automated tests for their plugins.
See also [[for Plugin Developers|Resources and Guides for Plugin Developers]].
- [[Why automate tests for plugins|Why automate tests for plugins?]]
- [[How to add automated tests to your plugin]]
- [[How to find examples of Jest-based plugin tests]]
- [[How to test plugin code that uses Obsidian APIs]]
## Community Talks
- [[Plugin Testing for Developers]]
- [plugin-testing](https://discord.com/channels/686053708261228577/962362830642905148) Discord thread
%% Hub footer: Please don't edit anything below this line %%
# This note in GitHub
<span class="git-footer">[Edit In GitHub](https://github.dev/obsidian-community/obsidian-hub/blob/main/04%20-%20Guides%2C%20Workflows%2C%20%26%20Courses/for%20Plugin%20Developers%20to%20Automate%20Tests.md "git-hub-edit-note") | [Copy this note](https://raw.githubusercontent.com/obsidian-community/obsidian-hub/main/04%20-%20Guides%2C%20Workflows%2C%20%26%20Courses/for%20Plugin%20Developers%20to%20Automate%20Tests.md "git-hub-copy-note") | [Download this vault](https://github.com/obsidian-community/obsidian-hub/archive/refs/heads/main.zip "git-hub-download-vault") </span>