- Obsidian for TTRPG
# Obsidian and TTRPG
In this panel talk, Obsidian community members show how they are using Obsidian to run and participate in TTRPGs.
The order of speakers is as follows:
- [[valentine195|jvalent]] - Plugins: [[obsidian-5e-statblocks|5e Statblocks]], [[obsidian-dice-roller|Dice Roller]], Battle Map, [[obsidian-leaflet-plugin|Obsidian Leaflet]], and [[initiative-tracker|Initiative Tracker]]
- [[apolaine|Andy Polaine]] - Vault set-up as a new DM, Session Notes & Prep, Using Javalent's plug-ins in situ. And maybe the [[Mermaid]] diagrams
- [[nvanderhoevan|Nicole vdH]] - Keeping games separate: Calendar. Use of metadata. Gallery plugin. Resources for inspiration. Random Rolls (Encounters, NPC characteristics). Customised stat blocks.
- [[SlRvb]]- Vault and Notes Setup: Campaign Setup Folder & Session Notes with [[obsidian-admonition|Admonitions]]. Universe SRDs, Player Character Database, and Adventure Diary.
- [[Leah]] - Player Perspective: Different take on character diary. [[templater-obsidian|Templater]] and [[dataview|Dataview]] for in-game reference (metadata). One-touch game day setup (Bunch app). D&D 5e starter vault (community resource, publicly available).
<iframe width="100%" height="400px" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ovqu_1aW3Sw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
%% Hub footer: Please don't edit anything below this line %%
# This note in GitHub
<span class="git-footer">[Edit In GitHub](https://github.dev/obsidian-community/obsidian-hub/blob/main/04%20-%20Guides%2C%20Workflows%2C%20%26%20Courses/Community%20Talks/Obsidian%20and%20TTRPG.md "git-hub-edit-note") | [Copy this note](https://raw.githubusercontent.com/obsidian-community/obsidian-hub/main/04%20-%20Guides%2C%20Workflows%2C%20%26%20Courses/Community%20Talks/Obsidian%20and%20TTRPG.md "git-hub-copy-note") | [Download this vault](https://github.com/obsidian-community/obsidian-hub/archive/refs/heads/main.zip "git-hub-download-vault") </span>