# Mathjax and LaTeX Plugins
Plugins to enhance your [[Mathjax]] and [[LaTeX]] experience.
## Plugins in this category
- [[copy-as-latex|Copy as Latex]]: Plugin to quickly copy markdown as Latex, with citations
- [[obsidian-export-to-tex|Export To TeX]]: Export vault files in a format amenable to pasting into a tex document
- [[obsidian-latex|Extended MathJax]]: Adds support for a MathJax preamble and enables additional MathJax extensions for specific domains (chemistry, proofs).
- [[obsidian-latex-environments|Latex Environments]]: Allows to quickly insert and change latex environments within math environments.
- [[obsidian-pandoc|Pandoc Plugin]]: This is a Pandoc export plugin for Obsidian. It provides commands to export to formats like DOCX, ePub and PDF.
- [[quick-latex|Quick Latex for Obsidian]]: Speedup latex math typing with auto fraction, align block shortcut, matrix shortcut...etc
## Related categories
%% Add links to other 02.02 - Category notes %%
%% Hub footer: Please don't edit anything below this line %%
# This note in GitHub
<span class="git-footer">[Edit In GitHub](https://github.dev/obsidian-community/obsidian-hub/blob/main/02%20-%20Community%20Expansions/02.01%20Plugins%20by%20Category/Mathjax%20and%20LaTeX%20Plugins.md "git-hub-edit-note") | [Copy this note](https://raw.githubusercontent.com/obsidian-community/obsidian-hub/main/02%20-%20Community%20Expansions/02.01%20Plugins%20by%20Category/Mathjax%20and%20LaTeX%20Plugins.md "git-hub-copy-note") | [Download this vault](https://github.com/obsidian-community/obsidian-hub/archive/refs/heads/main.zip "git-hub-download-vault") </span>