> [!note] From Jack
> One of my favorite parts of aviation is the community it brings together. This project is meant to allow others in the community to bring together ideas, resources, and learnings.
> I'll also use it to teach students and hope that students will contribute their own insights as they learn.
> My hope is you find this CFI commonplace book a useful starting point for your own work, and that you feel welcome to contribute your own learnings back.
## Are You A...
### Student Interested in a Syllabus
- Private Pilot: [[~ PPL Lesson Plan Outline]]
- Commercial Pilot: [[~ CPL Lesson Plan Outline]]
- Instrument Rating: [[~ IR Lesson Plan Outline]]
### Instructor Interested in Resources
- [[+ Sources]] and [[CFI Checkride Table of Contents]]
- A [[All Maneuvers Quick Reference|quick reference guide to all maneuvers]]
- A [[Aircraft Gait Charts|variety of gait charts]] (pitch+power+config) for commonly used airplanes
### Aviation Fan Interested in Growing Your Knowledge
- [[+ Maneuvers]]
- [[+ Concepts]]
- Check out the Obsidian Graph View
### Anyone Else Looking to Contribute
- Checkout [[~ How You Can Help Improve This Content]] to get started.
- There's always something interesting to tackle in [[Todo]]
- Thank you!